Saturday, April 30, 2011

Research Presentation

I wrote a long post and was very negative about my Action Research Project.

I just finished it yesterday, presentation and all, and next Saturday, I will be graduating.

I don't think my ARP post that I deleted added anything to the discussion; I may write another post of how it could have been improved, but I've decided that I need to distance myself from these feelings first.

I also got to go to the CSD Spring Virtual Conference for the Discovery Education Network, and am very excited about all the possibilities for my future classroom.

I can't wait for the moment to come that I will have my own classroom, and this summer will be amazing with all the professional development I'll be taking.

I'm going to at least one AP Institute for US History, a presentation at the St. Louis Fed for AP Economics, and I'm attempting to register for another AP Institute for US Government.  We'll see how it goes.

Have a great rest of the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment